BAKED WITH CHEESE
2 pounds fish fillets (sole or red snapper, etc.)
Slices of Swiss cheese
1. Generously butter a pyrex pie plate. Arrange the fish with the thickest
parts toward the center.
2. Season with pepper, thyme, paprika.
3. Lay slices of Swiss cheese over the top, as thick as desired.
4. Pour a small quantity (a few tablespoonsful) of milk at the very edge
of the pie dish so that it runs under the fish.
5. Bake in moderate overn (375°) for 30 minutes, or until fish flakes
when prodded with a fork (check the very middle in particular.)