ROBIN'S BANANA CAKE
An old family recipe, this is a wonderful cake shared with me by a
1/2 c. sweet butter
1 c. sugar
1 small carton sour cream
1 t. baking soda
1 t. vanilla
1 c. very ripe bananas, mashed (about 3 small)
2 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
1. Cream butter and sugar well. Add eggs.
2. Stir baking soda into sour cream. Add to mixture, along with vanilla.
3. Add mashed banana.
4. Last, add flour and baking powder that have been sifted together.
5. Pour into two buttered and floured layer pans. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
6. Nice iced with chocolate frosting -- or the Cream
Cheese Frosting from my Carrot Cake recipe.